After 20+ years at Proact our beloved colleague has decided to retire, and we’re now searching for a new and equally excellent person to join our team as Executive Assistant to the CEO and Group Management Team.
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data center solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We are rapidly growing and now employ over 1,200 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America.
Proact is a Stockholm-based yet highly international company and with members of the Group Management Team located in several of our main markets. The CEO of Proact is based at the headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Executive Assistant to CEO and Group Management Team
We’re looking for you who enjoys working with administrative tasks and who are also interested in extending your work tasks into the People & Culture area. As Executive Assistant you will play a critical role in the success of our team and the company.
Proact’s Group Management Team consists of the CEO and 10 executives and is accountable for running the company, driving the strategic execution and grow the business. As the Executive Assistant, you will be working closely with the CEO and the Group Management Team by providing administrative support and driving specific projects within the People & Culture agenda.
In this role, you will be coordinate and administrate executive calendars, plan team meetings, capture minutes, manage travel planning and support board meetings. Your work is highly appreciated by the team and is important to make sure that the Group Management Team’s work is running smoothly, is effective and collaborative. You will also be supporting the company’s People & Culture agenda, which is an important focus area for the company. In this context, you will be working closely with the VP People & Culture and be a part of the global HR Team, where you will be responsible for leading specific projects with the purpose of further enhancing our ability to attract and develop great talent.
We are driving an ambitious growth agenda at Proact and the work is high-paced. In this role, you will need to be structured and meticulous while also being flexible and dynamic. The role require that you interact effectively and professionally with senior people inside as well as outside of the organization including customers, partners and directors of the board. Similarly, you are expected to handle highly confidential information professionally and with high degree of trust.
As the ideal candidate, you will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced international business, ideally in the technology industry. You are highly collaborative and enjoy working with people across a multi-cultural organisation. To be successful you will have to be structured and have attention to details but will also need to be flexible and agile as the world around us changes. You take responsibility for your work, and drive projects until they are done. As a person, you are friendly, curious, humble and a team-player.
In return, you will be part of a team that’s collaborative, inclusive, supportive and with a commitment to make Proact successful and a great place to work at.
You will work from our Stockholm office in Frösundavik.
The role includes the following responsibilities
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of the daily work routine
- Support the Group Management Team members with scheduling, travel arrangements and administration as needed
- Schedule and plan the Group Management Meetings, including well-prepared agenda, material, travel arrangements and meeting minutes
- Plan and support the board meetings including scheduling, practical arrangements and, when relevant, travel arrangements
- Support planning and execution of internal communication and events including all-hands meetings, information newsletters, social media postings and kick-offs
- Support the Vice President of People & Culture in the areas of attracting and developing great and talented employees including recruitment process and external web content management
- Lead the process of conducting employee surveys and ensure relevant People & Culture activities
- Lead specific projects in the area of People & Culture with accountability for execution and results
- Support in recruitment and onboarding of new team members
Key competences and experience
- Excellent track-record as Executive Assistant to senior leaders in an international business
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office applications
- Proven experience in successfully planning and leading projects
- Proven experience in budgeting and cost-management
- Proven experience in handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Experience from working with HR and People initiatives
- Great interpersonal skills with a passion for people and purpose
- Positive and energizing team player
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly structured in planning and execution of work tasks
- Strong ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-pace and agile environment
- Strong drive for results, self-leadership and getting things done
- Proactive and take own initiative with good judgement and discretion
- Puts in the extra effort when needed
If you want to hear more about the position or have any questions please contact Executive Assistant Susanne Dencker.