Stäng denna sökruta.

The acquisition of Compose IT System AB is in line with earlier announced strategy to further strengthen Proact’s capabilities and position within the cloud service area.

Proact IT Group AB (publ) has, via own shares and cash, acquired 95 % of the Swedish company Compose IT System AB. A binding agreement gives Proact the opportunity to acquire the remaining 5 %, currently held by the management of Compose IT System AB. The total purchase price is 53.2 MSEK. The operation will be part of the Proact Business Unit Nordics, and will be operated as a separate entity under the name Proact Compose IT AB. Compose IT System will consolidate with Proact in the first quarter of 2016.

Compose IT System is a well-established provider of managed services and cloud service solutions in the Swedish market. The focus is to deliver high quality services built upon sound core values, deep knowledge, paired with a consultative and proactive approach. The current portfolio ranges from hosting and capacity services to outsourcing services as well as cloud solutions. The company has 50 employees with a turnover of approximately 80 MSEK.

Proact’s CEO Martin Ödman says “this is a strategically important acquisition for Proact. Customers are exploring alternative ways for how to manage their IT-environment, with this acquisition Proact will be an even more natural choice. This acquisition is in line with market needs and will further accelerate our strategy to grow in Datacentre Solutions, Managed Services and Cloud Solutions. We will hereby strengthen our position in the Nordics by leveraging the knowledge and the experience of Compose IT System in delivering Managed Services and Cloud Solutions with high quality. It gives us a great opportunity to serve our customers on an even broader scale”. 

“From a strategic point of view this is a natural step towards securing more advanced specialist knowledge in the area of cloud solutions in our home market. The acquisition will bring additional expertise, experience and customers in a fast growing segment of the market where we have grown substantially in the recent years”, says Jakob Høholdt, VP Corporate Strategy & Efficiency in Proact.

“It is of course great to join a well renowned company like Proact. We look forward to be part of a larger cooperation with the ability to provide interesting opportunities for our customers as well as for our employees. I also see possibilities for developing new services with shorter time to market and by that create an even more diversified offering for the benefit of our customers”, says Anders Lerjestam, Managing Director Compose IT System AB.

For further information, please contact:

Martin Ödman, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 68 11, martin.odman@proact.eu
Peter Javestad, Vice President / IR, Proact IT Group AB, tel +46 733 56 67 22, peter.javestad@proact.eu

About Proact

Proact is Europe’s leading independent integrator in the field of integrated systems (data storage, servers and networks) and private cloud services. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities the world over to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply flexible, accessible and secure IT services.

Proact solutions cover all data centre elements, including storage, servers, security and network functions. In addition, Proact’s cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.

The Proact Group has more than 730 employees and conducts business in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.

For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu

Kontakta oss

Att kontakta oss är enkelt, använd bara en av de tillgängliga metoderna nedan. Vi ser fram emot att höra ifrån dig!

Genom att klicka på Skicka godkänner jag villkoren i Proact Privacy Policy.