Proact continues its expansion
The first quarter in brief
- Net turnover increased by 25 % to SEK 396 (318) million.
- Profit before tax fell by 65 % to SEK 3.3 (9.5) million. Excluding acquired units, profit increased by 21 % to SEK 11.5 million.
- Profit after tax fell by 64 % to SEK 2.5 (6.9) million. Excluding acquired units, profit increased by 25 % to SEK 8.6 million.
- Profit per share fell by 75 % to SEK 0.19 (0.75).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 26.4 (30.6) %.
Olof Sand, CEO, Telephone: 08-410 666 82 E-mail: email@example.com Hans Åkerlund, IR Telephone: 08-410 667 50 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Jonas Persson, CFO Telephone: 08-410 666 90 E-mail: email@example.com
Proact is a specialist in storage, archiving and securing large volumes of mission-critical information. As an independent integrator, Proact provides systems, support and consulting services within its focus area of data storage and archiving.
The Proact Group has more than 570 employees and conducts business in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Great Britain, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden. Proact was founded in 1994 and its parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1999 under the symbol PACT.
Additional information about Proact is available at www.proact.eu