Proact expanding on a growing market
- In the fourth quarter of 2010, Proact entered into an agreement concerning the acquisition of Storyflex, which operates in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. It is thought that this acquisition will be completed in the first quarter of 2011
- In January 2011, Proact acquired Databasement, which operates in the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain
- Proact Finance is undergoing strong development, and future contracted cash flows amount to SEK 54 million
Twelve months in brief
- Net turnover increased by 11 % to SEK 1 387 (1 253) million
- Profit before tax increased by 17 % to SEK 70.1 (60.1) million
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 52.5 (52.4) million.
- Profit per share increased by 4 % to SEK 5.43 (5.22) million
- Return on equity amounted to 28.6 (30.7) %.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting should elect to pay a dividend of SEK 1.50 (1.35) per share.
The fourth quarter in brief
- Net turnover increased by 24 % to SEK 476 (385) million
- Profit before tax increased by 27 % to SEK 30.6 (24.1) million
- Profit after tax fell by 1 % to SEK 22.7 (23.0) million
- Profit per share fell by 1 % to SEK 2.35 (2.38) million
Olof Sand, CEO, Telephone: 08-410 666 82 E-mail: email@example.com Hans Åkerlund, IR Telephone: 08-410 667 50 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Jonas Persson, CFO Telephone: 08-410 666 90 E-mail: email@example.com
Proact is a specialist in storage, archiving and securing large volumes of mission-critical information. As an independent integrator, Proact provides systems, support and consulting services within its focus area of data storage and archiving.
The Proact Group has more than 420 employees and conducts business in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden.
Proact was founded in 1994 and its parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1999 under the symbol PACT.
Additional information about Proact is available at www.proact.eu.