Do you want to join the Proact Family and be part of something special, if so read on……
Proact is Europe’s leading independent Data Centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency.
Due to growth within the business, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Business Development Account Manager. You will work within the Inside Sales Team but will also have an opportunity to work very closely with our Account Management Team, where you will learn and grow as an Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term successful career in IT, you will be a driven individual who will continue to push through when the going gets tough. You will be curious, energetic and a keen learner.
In return you will be joining an ambitious company that is built around the success of its people and you will be given a clear career path that is achievable and on your timelines. You will have full support from your manager where you can expect open communication, and you will be joining a fast-growing team that that is striving for success.
The role is offering a competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Raising Brand awareness through calling, emailing and the use of social media
- Booking Appointments for Account Managers for your strategic accounts.
- Build Relationships with Prospects, Account Managers and Partners
- Attend Sales Team Meeting which may require travel
- Attending forecast meetings with the sales team
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support your aligned account management team by booking appointments for accounts they have strategically assigned to you
- Pro-Actively hunt for new business that meet Proact’s ideal customer profile
- Manage prospects through the Sales Process from Prospect to Customer
- Identify Opportunities within Proact’s Legacy and customer base and manage through the Sales Cycle to Closed Won Business
- Support with development of Inside Sales Account Manager’s
- Run your own successful Marketing Campaigns
- Create and Manage a Pipeline
- Hit 100% of Quota of Revenue Closed
- Hit 100% against appointments booked/pipeline created for your Account Management Team
- Build strong relationships with Partners, and working closely with counter parts to share accounts and build campaigns
Entrepreneurial Spirit – Ability to identify opportunities and influence customer decision for positive results
Teamwork – Understanding that success lies in the strength of the team not just the individual, and sharing the wins
Attention to detail – Ability to gather key information and actions to drive forward
Grit – Ownership and perseverance in achieving goals
Trust/Integrity – Demonstration of ethical principles and honesty to clients, coworkers, and stakeholders
- 25 Days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Private Medical Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Robust onboarding